Terms and Conditions
We encourage users of the Little Legends site to contribute freely, as long as they do so in a responsible fashion and show respect for others. To ensure you and we are protected, we have developed a standard of conduct that is strictly enforced. This standard should be read with our disclaimer which contains important information about our liability and copyright matters.
Contributions posted to the Little Legends site may at our discretion be removed, whether in breach of the standards or not, without further comment or notice to you. We reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order or threat of legal action. By reigstering, you agree in our to permit us to remove any such material.
Standard of Conduct
- No profanity or obscenities or any kind, even disguised with asterisks.
- No personal attacks on other participants.
- Defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not permitted.
- Do not stray from the discussion topic.
- No impersonation of other participants or public figures. A user may choose an appropriate nickname [as long as a real name is used in the personal information field (which is not publicly visible)].
- No advertising or marketing of any kind, including non-profit organisations, unless with our prior, written consent.
- No third party copyright material should be posted. Use links instead of quotes from sources rather than copying the material.
Violations and Further Information.
To report violations of these rules and to obtain further information on these rules or any queries on them contact us at: